Pony Club Camp

OneInAMillion

Visit site
I paid my deposit a couple of months back, so they definitley know I am going and we had to ring as well because there was no price(!!) on the entry form. Do you get a list of things you will need to take? And will they let us know nearer the time about wanting the last amount of money after all it isn't until the end of July.

x

jumptoit

Visit site
Normally my club send out a list of what you need and more details etc. at a later date once either the spaces have all been filled or they closing date has passed. It may be that some people have yet to put their name down. At the latest I would expect to receive something mid to late June.

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
normally you get a list, but tbh although it has most stuff on, take what you want to take....
have fun
smile.gif

Lolo

Visit site
Closer to the time you'll get a kit list, but half the stuff you really don't need. But remember loads of jodphurs (cream for morning and other not too bright for the afternoons) and a clean white shirt for the morning and a PC t-shirt for the afternoon and your PC tie. Not many 'social' clothes, but way more underwear than you think you'll need (water fights!).

Horsey stuff- plain tack which is really really clean, a few plainish numnahs (they get sweaty and icky after a few days!), and all your normal mucking out stuff. And boot polish, hoof oil, tack cleaning stuff. A sweat rug. Grooming kit. And put each feed in a plastic bag so you can just tip it out when he needs feeding.

AND NAME EVERYTHING- and personalise it as far as possible. We usually get black marker pens and draw smiley faces and flowers on our stuff, and paint the mucking out stuff bright blue, lol.

Groom42

Visit site
Letter to PC DC...............
"Dear Mrs Blank, Thank you so much for organising such a fabulous camp this year. Camilla had a wonderful time, and the only thing that came home dry was her face flannel!"
wink.gif