Pony Club Tests

Do u think people tell to much about their personal lives on here?

• Total voters

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I did B test at 15 and could not be bothered going any further as had no desire to work with horses.

eventingdiva

Visit site
I've got my C, ages ago, and really couldnt be bothered to do any more, as couldnt really see the point in them, no-one ever asks for qualifications anyway! x

Hattikins

Visit site
i have all my tests including BHS riding and road safety up to my full B test which i got this september
smile.gif
grin.gif
dont know whether i can be bothered to do any more, but i cant do my A test anything for 2 yearsso we'll see
wink.gif

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
came back to the PC this year did my A care on first attempt at Easter and attempted my A riding in Mayish. Sadly was a marginal fail (i probably should have actually had some lessons in prepartion!!!
blush.gif
) but as it was marginal I am hopefully doing it again same time next year

kirstyfk

Visit site
I've got by B H&PC but haven't got rode to doing my riding. was going to do it last year but my PC told me 2 days before I was supposed to sit it they hadn't put my name down. Did fall out with they a little over it!

ann-jen

Visit site
I put B test both because back in the olden days there was only one B test - you then went on to do H test and finally A test. Starting to feel old!
shocked.gif

jellybaby

Visit site
In the olden days when everything was tinted sepia, I did B as it was then,. none of this seperate malarky!
Started to work towards H and A, but never bothered, went to Uni instead!
Still find it a useful qualification to have tho....

JB xx