Pony off tommorow

parsley

Visit site
frown.gif
Pony is off to his new home tommorow. I think that he will be OK there, and he isn't needed at our home, but I will miss him. Its sad when they go isn't it
frown.gif

sojeph

Visit site
Awww!
I wouldn't know...never was any good at selling them. Still have lead rein pony (retired at 8..now 12)!!

S_N

Visit site
Oohhh you sold him!! Well that's brilliant! Yes, it is sad that he is going, coz, he is such a sweetie and a looker, but good in the long run!!

parsley

Visit site
I think the girl he is for is pleased about him so I hope that he will be happy.

I had a slightly odd call from someone tonight claiming she used to own him. Even though I looked at the names of owners on his passport (and hers wasn't on there) and he didn't seem to have the temprement she described, and she thought he had a different name I think she thought I was telling lies when I said I didn't think it was him. She rang off in the end
crazy.gif

parsley

Visit site
No - she kept saying she didn't want to cause me any hassel and that she was just ringing to congratulate me on how well he looked - but its not good having people telling you they won't be giving you any hassel before you have even imagined they would!

Still - shes only got my number
grin.gif

parsley

Visit site
Yes - I did feel a bit for her - I think she really wanted it to be him - she said she had had to sell the pony she had as he rushed at jumps, I think she was upset that I couldn't link what she was telling me with his passport. She thought someone must have changed his name and got a new passport for him. I explained I had contacted his breeder and had a reply (with the name on his passport) - but as I say - I think she thought I was telling lies.