Pony/small Cob Sized Knee Boots?

Fifty Bales of Hay

Visit site
Does anyone have any pony sized or small cob size knee boots hanging around doing nothing?

Or know where I can buy some from this week or next please?

I'd prefer leather not synthetic or faux leather. I may consider the brushing boot/knee boot option if I cannot source knee boots on their own.

Thank you everyone.

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Gibsons saddlers have cob size in stock. Traditional leather knee boots which are well made and under £45. My fine legged pony wears them all the time and they get covered in mud, washed and dry well. Quick delivery whenever I’ve ordered from them as well.

dreamcometrue

Visit site
Gibsons saddlers have cob size in stock. Traditional leather knee boots which are well made and under £45. My fine legged pony wears them all the time and they get covered in mud, washed and dry well. Quick delivery whenever I’ve ordered from them as well.

My pony has these too. They are good quality knee boots. We use them every time we hack.

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
DP is a fine legged 15hh WB pony with small knees and he wears cob size. If you want I can measure them tomorrow and let you know what size the knee bit and the length of the leather straps are.

ETA Dever Saddlery have pony sized Ascot knee boots at £41.

Last edited: