poo and oh god!

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
well Barney was a bit lame tonight, very very slightly. when i trotted him up you couldnt see it, did a flexion test and couldnt see it but i could feel it when i rode, so he must have very slightly tweaked something... no heat or anything...
but oh god instead of doing my first PC eventing at West wilts- apparently a nice course for a first open, i have to do it at ettington which is much harder! its much twistier etc. but barney is quite good at that so im thinking we will be fine..
but am peeed off about this niggle as have comp next friday- obv. wont go if hes not right... but its half term!
frown.gif

vibes for him please....

jumptoit

Visit site
Vibes for Barney - I'm sure he'll be fine my horse tweaked himself last Wed (I had Richmond on the Sat) and he was fine by Thursday!

Why aren't you doing West Wilts - when was it?

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
You could postpone your transition to open until a more suitable event is on, if you're not happy about doing ettington?

I am sure you will be fine though, and healing vibes for Barney, hope it is nothing serious!
smile.gif

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
na im going to stick with it
smile.gif
ive got to do it some day and yeah ettingtons tough, but then everything else will be easier!!