Poo picking is so much easier with a little help!!!

Shady

Visit site
Just thought i'd share these silly photo's i snapped of my daft dog. He's a huge help as you can see and even takes the bucket home!
Obviously i think he is beautiful but he's also turning into a really lovely dog with excellent recall and should be coming out with me this winter when i ride which will be lovely.
(sorry if they're a bit big, this photo posting is new to me!)front room,puppy, horses 027.JPGfront room,puppy, horses 038.JPGfront room,puppy, horses 047.JPG

{97702}

Visit site
He is gorgeous Shady :) I think Weims are stunning dogs.... wouldn't have one personallly you understand :p

Only joking, I've never known a bad one to be honest and they are lovely to look at :)

Shady

Visit site
He is gorgeous Shady :) I think Weims are stunning dogs.... wouldn't have one personallly you understand :p

Only joking, I've never known a bad one to be honest and they are lovely to look at :)
:):D
Honestly Lev, he's bloody lovely, it was such a difficult decision to get another as you know and every day he makes me laugh and i'm glad i did :)
Iv'e trained him to take the poo bucket back to Mr P ( Robs mad horse) and they both play with it and chase each other around, they are such good friends, i love watching them together.
( i'm watching your new dog post and i can't wait to see what you get...:)) xxxxxxx

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Thank you:):)
I know they are not a very popular breed on here but they suit my personality perfectly!!!
( i can now hear JennBags whispering '' note to self ,NEVER have a Weim or suggest one to my friends'' !)
Hahaha why?? I do have some friends with Weims already, funnily enough they live in France and are rather loopy. Just sayin' 😜😜😜

{97702}

Visit site
:):D
Honestly Lev, he's bloody lovely, it was such a difficult decision to get another as you know and every day he makes me laugh and i'm glad i did :)
Iv'e trained him to take the poo bucket back to Mr P ( Robs mad horse) and they both play with it and chase each other around, they are such good friends, i love watching them together.
( i'm watching your new dog post and i can't wait to see what you get...:)) xxxxxxx

BTW have you told Rob that you are posting his pic all over HHO? You know he will get a fan club :p :D :D :D

Shady

Visit site
What a beautiful dog. Looks like you could do with some rain for your pastures though or is it my computer?
Thank you :)
No your computer is unfortunately fine. It rained today for the first time in nearly 4 months, it just kept missing us and the results are as you can see .No grass for miles around and very stressed out farmers and animals. Iv'e reserved hay at double the price and there are a record number of horses for sale due to lack of grazing and winter hay. I am very worried for them and expect to see some upsetting things this winter.

Clodagh

Visit site
Thank you:):)
I know they are not a very popular breed on here but they suit my personality perfectly!!!
( i can now hear JennBags whispering '' note to self ,NEVER have a Weim or suggest one to my friends'' !)

Not popular on HHO? I imagine they need a very active lifestyle, but no worse than a spaniel or pointer? I would love one, just for the eyes, but need to buy my grouse moor first. Then an English setter too, to complete my pack!

Shady

Visit site
Not popular on HHO? I imagine they need a very active lifestyle, but no worse than a spaniel or pointer? I would love one, just for the eyes, but need to buy my grouse moor first. Then an English setter too, to complete my pack!
Lol, there is always room for a Weim :)
I don't know anybody else who posts on here with one Clodagh, i know someone bought a pup on here last year but i can only assume they are in intensive therapy from the mayhem it caused:D
They are very full on dogs and i believe one of the hardest of the gun breeds to train , i don't know why this is as i am no expert but iv'e read this many times, it could be from their double function origin, i really don't know but they are super sensitive but massively stubborn with a short attention span, luckily they are greedy pigs so much can be achieved with scooby snacks!!! I would never suggest one to somebody who works full time either as they are incredibly attached to their owners and get bored easily which makes them destructive.
I will be getting another however when my gorgeous old hound goes as i adore them:)

Clodagh

Visit site
Get a labrador, I know some people think they are so boring but they are popular for a reason! You can get those silver labs now, that funnily enough originated at a kennel in USA that also breeds weims!

Shady

Visit site
Get a labrador, I know some people think they are so boring but they are popular for a reason! You can get those silver labs now, that funnily enough originated at a kennel in USA that also breeds weims!
Oh wow, really?
Going off to research tout suite! xxx
ps i do not think your Labs look boring in any way, they are beautiful and more importantly NOT fat !!!!! xx

Shady

Visit site
They aren't beautiful like a weim, sort of muddy looking.
I just looked at this site https://www.thelabradorsite.com/silver-labradors/
Very interesting and i'm not convinced they are ' natural ' i think your earlier comment on their origins is correct.
I wonder if there are any more or any less health issues with silvers ?
I think i will stick with a Weim, i like that they are a bit loopy like me
Thanks for that tho Clodagh, i had no idea Labs came in silver so i learnt something today which is good :)

Pinkvboots

Visit site
My friend at the yard next door bred her her bitch and kept one of the puppies this was some years back so I only knew him not his mum, he was a lovely dog we often walked our dogs together my Winnie was a bit scared of him to start with, but he was so good he just stood still while she had a sniff and after a few times they would play quite happily, unfortunately she lost him last year he was 11 and old age just caught up with him I know she is dying to get another one now though.

Shady

Visit site
My friend at the yard next door bred her her bitch and kept one of the puppies this was some years back so I only knew him not his mum, he was a lovely dog we often walked our dogs together my Winnie was a bit scared of him to start with, but he was so good he just stood still while she had a sniff and after a few times they would play quite happily, unfortunately she lost him last year he was 11 and old age just caught up with him I know she is dying to get another one now though.
Hi Pinks :):)
If it's for a pet tell her to buy for health and temperament from a good breeder, see both parents,nothing else is important, this one will win no prizes but is the sweetest boy, both parents were companion Chasse dogs owned by a vet but with perfect hip scores and loving characters. I hope she finds another one, they are a lot of fun! xxxx

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Hiya :cool::cool: I will tell her thanks for the info, it's like summer here today 23 degrees it's lovely, how is your weather now have you had rain I know you were desperate for some ?

Shady

Visit site
Hiya :cool::cool: I will tell her thanks for the info, it's like summer here today 23 degrees it's lovely, how is your weather now have you had rain I know you were desperate for some ?
23? wow, that is warm, very windy today and despite the manic rain dance i did we had a pathetic amount that did sod all!!
The horses broke into the chestnut field today and came back later looking very plump, i thought wtf why are you fat , there's no grass and i'm rationing your hay, then i saw the trailing tape......... barst erds :D
Thank bloody god the dog doesn't like them :)