Poo picking - no need with my invention!

treacle_beastie

Visit site
Whilst spending endless hours poo picking I often think of ways to make the job easier and yesterday came up with a marvellous idea (well it wouldnt actually work with most horses but still a good idea for the trainable few!)

anyway - you know how lawnmowers and baskets to collect the grass and disabled dogs have wheels instead of back legs - well....

would it be possible to make some sort of wheeled basket that you could attach to the back of a horse (a bit like a cart) so that when they poo they poo into the basket. Then all you have to do at the end of the day is detach the basket and wheel it to the muckheap and empty it!

So ok i did say only a few horses wouldnt mind having a cart attached to them all day and the others would just freek out but there must be a way - maybe a sledge attachment instead??

i think I may have gone insane with all the poo picking!

Slightly Foxed

Visit site
They have horse 'nappies' already don't they in places like Blackpool where there were objections to carriage horses' poo on the roads.

BertieRed

Visit site
This is 100% true!! - not just the impending snow going to my head! I know someone who has a horse who does ALL his poos over the stable door - surely he must be worth millions - unfortunately none of the other horses have copied! My mare does them in exactly the same place in the field and all in one heap in the stable!