PoochI poni

PucciNPoni

Visit site
THanks - nice to be missed :)

Just been busy. Trying to get a grooming competition organised and been out showing a wee bit here and there. Just been asked to put together another charity calendar as well, so that will no doubt have me even busier.

I hop one now again to see if there's anything interesting going on and then before I can reply usually get distracted by something! But mostly I just don't know whether I'm coming...or going... :)

a bit like these two really

DSC_0603_zpsaedkxv0u.jpg

Bellasophia

Visit site
I'm glad I asked now...lovely pics of the two.I thought you'd be at the shows..hope you did well. is the top poodle heading for the German clip?

PucciNPoni

Visit site
yeah, slightly overgrown here version of a german. I'll be taking his coat off for good this year. The bitch in front has been showing too - not a whole lot this year but been out to a few. She won her class at SKC, critique said had there been a RBB award to give she'd have had that. She was best bitch at Border Union. That's all she's been out to this year, so far. Toying with doing an agility comp next year, if I feel she's ready. At the moment she's not ready - she hasn't got the hang of weaving yet - doesn't like the poles touching her coat LOL. And she's fine doing most of the contact stuff but she's a bit unsure about heights yet so dog walk/Aframe/see saw aren't up to full height so we're taking it slow til she gets the confidence. Considering we don't practice at home and really only go once a week, we're doing ok.

Taking her to Driffield and a club show in Preston next month, though - for another bit of poncing round the ring.

Bellasophia

Visit site
Well done indeed,she's doing fantastic! keeping up two poodles in full coat is no mean feat either.Im loving my little schnauzer as ,even stripping weekly,she is so easy to keep looking spiffy.When I had two standards it was a lot of work as I bath weekly.My boy will be three in November and finally clearing his silver coat.Its taken ages but will be lovely when his head is finally silvered up.
Good luck at the next shows.