Poor pony

The Original Kao

Visit site
crazy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2laZJbLnf...player_embedded

No wonder it bucks her off, I reckon the pony would be justified to do more.
mad.gif

She should really learn to sit a buck a bit better than that. It was barely a buck

Tabbi

Visit site
No wonder they have disabled adding comments for this clip!
Ditto Kao she really needs to learn to sit a buck!

Cliqmo

Visit site
If she insists on hitting it why not carry the stick so it gets a smack WHILST IT'S ACTUALLY BUCKING?? Useless rider with no morals, she doesn't deserve to have a horse and I HATE HATE HATE the smile she gives the person who hands her the whip- does she think it's fun? What a sicko.

f_s_

Visit site
What did she do that for???!!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Poor pony! Can't believe she laughed before she did it!
mad.gif

Think she should look to sitting up, taking off the spurs, riding with her leg, and perhaps shifting some weight off the poor pony!!! Apart from all the usual checks that should be done!
shocked.gif

Vizslak

Visit site
awful video, she should have sat such a diddy buck and given one smack from on board! poor poor pony was petrified, if she does that on a regular basis no wonder it chucks her off, poor thing.

E_Lister

Visit site
The thing that got to me was the smile on her face as she took the whip, the fall couldn't have hurt her that badly, why would you need to hit the pony for it?

Tabbi

Visit site
You may think I am over reacting but I have just flagged this as inappropriate, so hopefully it will be removed!
Sorry to be a kill joy

The Original Kao

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You may think I am over reacting but I have just flagged this as inappropriate, so hopefully it will be removed!
Sorry to be a kill joy

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're quite right. I've also flagged it.

somethingorother

Visit site
I think everyone with a youtube account should flag it. I tried but i'm stupid and have forgotten my account name/password.

Vile child, i hate the fact that they think it's funny and have other videos up of the pony doing tiny bucks and them falling off too. Poor little beasty, i hope he stands on her head next time.

Unfortunately she still probably wouldn't learn as i knew someone similar who's pony did stand on her head after one of its field beatings for her having to chase it round to get it in (any wonder when it gets a pasting when she does manage to catch it?!). She didn't change a bit but the pony got sold, hopefully to someone with half a braincell. IMO it's just a stronger case for euthanasia of cruel idiots.

gw171093

Visit site
Such a cute pony too!! Grrr People like that do not deserve horses!! Poor little thing, Should buck her off more often :p

kimky

Visit site
horrid Brat, Lets all beat her with a whip . nasty cow !!! Poor pony, i would of kicked the brat in her head. If we were lucky she would never go near horses again!!!

*hugs* for the pony