Poor, poor owner. Horse attacked & eyes cut out.

QueenDee_

Visit site
I know, I thought i'd read terrible stories, but never imagined someone could do this! No wonder she is worried about them coming back for the other :(

ladyt25

Visit site
Makes you despair of the human race it really does. Disgusting - what on earth goes through these people's minds? Even more worrying there seems to have been two pretty identical attacks carried out around the same time but in different parts of the country. Sick. I don't like to think how terrified those poor horses must have been and how they suffered. I just wish there was some comfort in thinking that at least if those responsible got caught they'd get punished but they never seem to get a punishment fitting of the crime. RIP horses :-(

milesjess

Visit site
I actually feel sick at the thought and reading this!!! Never heard of something so discusting! Poor poor animal :( what a horrific death... May he RIP and his poor owner has my deepest sympathies x

PitPony

Visit site
I just couldnt read it all..absolutely horrific...totally disgusting and depraved person/persons who could do this...I hope they get what is due to them. I believe in what goes around, comes around...

FestiveBoomBoom

Visit site
This is just so shocking and upsetting. I sincerely hope the poor pony died quickly and my deepest sympathies to the owner. There are some truly evil people out there and I hope they meet an equally horrible end.

Devonshire dumpling

Visit site
Whats really scary is this is this is how psychopaths start out, someone knows something about this, they should be afraid for themselves.
Evil barstewards

Exactly what i was going to say! Watched a program on it once, loads of serial killers and Evil people often start out experimenting on pets and then getting bolder and onto humans!

ABC

Visit site
I darent read the article as I already feel sick :(

Poor pony. :( RIP
Hugs to the owner.

Honest to god, there are some ****ing wierdo's in this world?

WHY the **** would anyone want to do anything like that? It is sick. :(