Poshest Livery Yards

peanutpussycat

Visit site
Hi there, remember recently hearing about the poshest livery yard ever, but can't remember the name of it and wondered if anyone new of it. Do you know of any yards in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk. prefereably competition. Thanks. feel free to pm me.
cool.gif

katelarge

Visit site
H&H did a feature on this in the last six weeks if you have back issues kicking around. I'm not in that area but you should have a good selection of competition yards out there. Try the BHS website and Google searches

peanutpussycat

Visit site
thank you nickym. it looks great and not far from home. think its a fab idea that owners can view from the webcam. I would be watching all day!

Tempest

Visit site
How do you qualify for poshest?

Is it the amount they charge?

What sort of accent the yard owner has? Or which school he/she went to?

How big the owner's house is?

Whether he can name every Queen's equerary since 1952?

If there are pretty hanging baskets with pretty live flowers in all round the yard?

That their paint is all fresh and newly done?

That the owner wears handmade leather boots and fancy tailored hacking jackets?

If so.... I guess the fact that I probably only qualify on a couple of the criteria - mind you we just had a corrugated metal building painted
wink.gif

Nickymac

Visit site
It does look fantastic, doesn't it? I'm not sure I'd want my horse tacked up and ready for me and then taken off me after I'd ridden - that's his favourite bit cos he gets to pull faces and try and kick me!

allijudd

Visit site
i would seriously love aplace like that.....but we can only dream...shopuldnt a yard be somewhere you can chill out be yourself, chat to freinds...oh yeah and sometimes do something with your horse...it would be nice to have someone wait on you hand and foot but what about all that quality time you miss out on.....

Capriole

Visit site
the link wont work for me
frown.gif

i like spending time with my horse but having a groom to do the dirty stuff would be nice sometimes

Happy Bird

community.webshots.com
OMG - it's a different planet isn't it ???? They even wash your numnahs for you !! I'm sending the link to YO for sure !!

I bet when they hack, they were hacking jackets and plait up ! I wonder if the horses are allowed to poo ?
laugh.gif

It STARTS at £ 185 per week - so for my three it's a cool £2775 per month BARGAIN !
wink.gif