Post vanished

BBH

Visit site
I had a PM from the FC saying not at all my fault but some comments were too defamatory so it was pulled.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Ah, we're in a police state then!

Disappointing to say the least. I really, really, really want to know what evidence Darlingcobs has to prove Mr Gray has been the victim of some terrible miscarriage of justice.

Plus they won't get a chance to read my last response to them :mad::mad::mad:

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Everyone's a racist - so clearly no one has pressed the button.

However, concerns over animal welfare - press, press, press away.

bexwarren24

Visit site
It was here until the last 20mins, I was also looking forward to hearing some evidence. I'm by no means an RSPCA fan but I even find it hard to believe that there is enough evidence to prove his innocence. I guess we wont find out now.

darlingcobs

Visit site
I assume they knew too much information was about to be posted. I suppose they knew where I was going with my posts.

They Gray case is done and dusted so what's the problem? I believe it was due to what I have stated above.

Not to worry though, the truth will come about with or without the H+H forum. :D

CENCORSHIP at it's finest!!!!!

darlingcobs

Visit site
Just 1 more thing. I challenge any RSPCA officer, anyone from any of the other animal charities involved in the Gray case to come forward and try to refute anything I am saying. Now the case is over we can get into the nitty gritty and I will provide evidence of anything they try to refute. We can have it out right here on this public forum for the world to see.

bexwarren24

Visit site
Just 1 more thing. I challenge any RSPCA officer, anyone from any of the other animal charities involved in the Gray case to come forward and try to refute anything I am saying. Now the case is over we can get into the nitty gritty and I will provide evidence of anything they try to refute. We can have it out right here on this public forum for the world to see.

Probably not if the posts keep getting deleted, lol!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I challenge any RSPCA officer, anyone from any of the other animal charities involved in the Gray case to come forward and try to refute anything I am saying

But you're not saying anything............

Really - put up or shut up!

Lollii

Visit site

What evidence can you provide?

I'm sure the evidence that was provided ie: dead, decaying and half starved animals that were under his/your(?) care was more than enough .... shame on him .... and you.

Over2You

Visit site
I assume they knew too much information was about to be posted. I suppose they knew where I was going with my posts.

They Gray case is done and dusted so what's the problem? I believe it was due to what I have stated above.

Not to worry though, the truth will come about with or without the H+H forum. :D

CENCORSHIP at it's finest!!!!!

What information would that be exactly?? You've had many, many, many, many months to come forward with your miraculous evidence that would exonerate your beloved Mr. Gray.

I'm not too bothered about the thread being deleted. You were fighting a losing battle anyway.

back-to-your-bridge-troll.jpg

If you don't have a bridge, then you could maybe scamper off to the nearest one and stay there for good. I found one that would do rather nicely. Check it out: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3024/2995931336_781f1803aa.jpg

Last edited:

darlingcobs

Visit site
What no takers? Now what a supprise - the rspca normally love publicity. :rolleyes:

C'mon dont be shy I know the rspca watch this forum and the H+H is stuck right up their "where the sun don't shine".

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
No glass houses dear. What the hell was that woman doing if she wasnt putting that cat is that bin? BTW, she actually addmitted she was guilty. :rolleyes:

For gods sake put up your evidence or F off i mean your sitting spouting crap about this that and the other as someone else put on her PUT up or SHUT up.

Youve had two threads now so give or go as your of no use either way.

Nikki :rolleyes:

darlingcobs

Visit site
For gods sake put up your evidence or F off i mean your sitting spouting crap about this that and the other as someone else put on her PUT up or SHUT up.

Youve had two threads now so give or go as your of no use either way.

Nikki :rolleyes:

You asked questions last night and I answered them. Got anymore?

Oop's I did it again.........Oo lala