Postive Thinking Required Please.....

Shazzababs

Visit site
OK, so I am supposed to be off to Badminton tonight to camp for the whole thing in my lorry with a couple of friends.

Only problem is that the lorry died on me on Monday
frown.gif
. It cut out on the motorway doing 50, and although I managed to get it home, you can only do 25mph in a low gear or the engine cuts out. Think its either a problem with the fuel pump, or a hydraulic line as there was a hydraulic leak.

Anyway the lovely man who looks after it for me picked it up yesterday morning, and said he would do his best
grin.gif
. Gonna call him soon to see if it was something simple, and its gonna be fixed in time for me to take it tonight.

We have a plan B, which involves my 8 man tent, we've done it before, but as I'd have to pitch it by myself (the others aren't coming till thursday pm), and the forecast isn't the best camping weather (especially for the more 'senior' members of our party
smile.gif
). I could really do with some postive thinking for the nice lorry engineer to have everything sorted for me today.

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
All crossed! My lorry did the dying thing, as soon as asked for more power it went 'No' and died; turned out to be a caked up fuel filter
blush.gif

Hope lorry man fixes and you get a slightly warmer and more secure sleeping spot
smile.gif

Shazzababs

Visit site
Yea, just phoned the man and its all fixed.

Was a blocked up fuel filter.

I was too fed up to pack last night so I'd best get my finger out now!

Ps. My pitch number is 699 and its a blue lorry if anyone fancies a gossip, or is camping proper and wants a warm.