Potentially unsafe lorry- Thornbury/Bristol area

skint1

Visit site
I feel so bad that I couldn't do anything about this yesterday and it's been playing on my mind since, I have to post something here.

Were you/ do you know anyone who would have been driving a P or N Reg dark coloured horse box (maybe an Iveco) through Thornbury toward Bristol yesterday *Sunday 27 July) between 5-6 pm? The registration ended in some combination of J,P,O

I was in a car behind this lorry through Thornbury, up the hill, right turn at garage and then heading toward the motorway, we turned off for the M4 but lorry went on another way. I was a passenger in the car and the driver did flash the lorry a few times but couldn't get their attention, couldn't overtake to get in front of them and didn't want to deviate from route to continue to try and flag them down.

If this could be you, or you know this person I hope that they got home safely and please tell them to check the rear inner left wheel/tyre on the passenger side, it is alarmingly wobbly. I don't know a lot about lorries but it really didn't look good to me, and as I couldn't do anything about it at the time I just wanted to see if I could get the message out there to them somehow.

Thanks

skint1

Visit site
Oh yes, I am a member of pages for both Wilts and Gloucestershire, thanks I never thought of that!