Power phaser or Deosect

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
My local equine store is run by a lady with a masters in chemistry and she says Deosect is best. One tin lasted me all summer last year. Other than that Powerphaser is the next best.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
deosect only works if they land,
phaser will repel

I actually use both. I used to use tritec but given the vet wants me to use deosect as part of our mites control I use it all over too.

Wheels

Visit site
My super sensitive horse got sore legs from using deosect for mites, I think it burned his skin so we are using power phaser this year and it's all going well so far. I use the spray on his body and the gel on his sensitive bits. Seems to work well so far

applecart14

Visit site
Yes I accidently sprayed it in my car the other day and got it on my jods and nearly passed out at the wheel. Got home and walked past Dad and he said 'PHew what is that dreadful chemical smell, it stinks to high heaven?" Jods still smell two days later! Its very strong, but very effective as a result.

Makemineacob

Visit site
Phaser. We have used it for years now having found it is so effective and keeps one of our wee sweet itch chaps completely bite free.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
My super sensitive horse got sore legs from using deosect for mites, I think it burned his skin so we are using power phaser this year and it's all going well so far. I use the spray on his body and the gel on his sensitive bits. Seems to work well so far

yup we don't get a reaction at all but always one to patch test first.