Prejoect horses, certian breeds?

Skhosu

Visit site
Was browsing this site and interested to note that it seems to be mainly Welsh, TB's and arabs which are being offered! Mainly tb's and a lot of welshies too!
And the prices! Am gobsmacked that a lot of them are asked 2-3K for horses which can't be ridden/are injured etc. etc!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
:O :O
what makes you say that?

[/ QUOTE ]

blush.gif

Now I'm gonna get jumped on by the welshie and Tb brigades.
shocked.gif

I adore welshies I really do, but certain lines of breeding do have 'quirky personalities' don't they? I just feel that TB's and Welshies are more sensitive and in the wrong hands can prove difficult. And a rare few can prove difficult even in the bext hands.
It doesnt put me off them though!
grin.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
I think its because they are cheap to start with and pretty. You don't see many ugly project horses, and the prices are way too much when you read all the problems they have

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
I thought the site started off as for project horses, those who couldn't find a home easily. They used to all be offered free to good home or dirt cheap. I think that it should stay that way and people trying to get free advertising for their £4,000 jumper should advertise on other sites or people trying to overprice.

helenandshadow

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
not suprising, alot of the welshies and TB's are bred with stupidity built in.

[/ QUOTE ]
shocked.gif

My mare is welsh x tb
wink.gif

She is lovely now but she was a cow as a youngster!

I love welshies but many that i have known have been difficult - still love 'em though!!
grin.gif

Parkranger

Visit site
Bit Harsh
grin.gif

I think that sharper horses are alot easier to bugger up, hence the reason they end up on project horses.....Arabs, welsh A's and TBs.....all slightly insane to begin with....