Prelim 13 and Novice 30

rforsyth1984

Visit site
Just wondering if anyone can give me any advice on P13 and N30? This will be my first Novice test, so a bit worried about being up to standard!

(and how annoying is not having the search facility anymore?!)

Tempi

Visit site
Both nice tests. My main advice to anyone doing a dressage test is your entrance - make sure you are straight down the centre line and your halt at the end is square - so many people throw away marks on this due to worrying about the rest of the test - its the easiest part to pick up marks!!!!

rforsyth1984

Visit site
No where fancy Im afraid, just at the LEC show (shady acre farm, near kirkby). I have no transport for the moment so I can only go where I can hack to, but looking forward to getting to Warren Farm, Asmall etc when I can get some wheels!
Have qualified for the derby house dressage thing, but not sure if Ill be going because of the transport probs!

lisan

pets.webshots.com
Are you going to get transport? Its great being able to get out, but expensive!

I have spent an absolute fortune this last 3 weeks going out competing, then I wonder why I have two weeks to payday and no money left!!!!!!!!

Will you not be able to scrounge a lift to the Derby house thingi?

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
No advice but I'm doing my first Novice (N26) in a week or two so I'm in the same boat!!

Good luck!

I entered then realised I haven't done Med trot for months. Had a practise in the school and we managed about 1 stride of attempted Med
crazy.gif

rforsyth1984

Visit site
nope, warren farm, formby,

As for the derby house thing, Im trying to scrounge a lift, so fingers crossed! I will be getting my own transport hopefully within the next 18 months, but need to find out about trailer towing lessons etc first!

N26 is a nice test, I should have done it last month but the show was cancelled because of strangles outbreaks in the area. Practised medium canter last night, went ok but struggling to get from med canter over E to trot by K!