Prelim dressage tests?

ed&arch

Visit site
I was just wondering if anybody had a copy of any prelim test that could be scanned and emailed to me?
I have recently purchased a seventeen year old AMAZING dressage horse. I'm only fourteen years old , he can do things like half past, piaffe etc, I'm so lucky!

I cant believe I have got this horse, I'm still shaking from excitement from trying him this morning;hehe.

I would love to revise a test. Just so you had it in your mind if you know what i am?:confused: I am hoping to do some dressage soon- (very soon;))

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Dressage tests are copyright so no-one should really send you any. They are only a couple of quid legally downloaded from Dressage Diagrams.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Provided you practice your transitions, ensure you are accurate at and between markers, can accurately trot and canter a 20m circle, walk 10m half circles, do a nice active stretchy walk on a free rein, give and retake the reins on a circle and along the long side in trot and canter and can produce a nice accurate square halt you've got pretty much all the moves covered:)

Then for the price of a class you can get three tests to learn - although I'd pick a show and get the tests appropriate for the classes.

Good luck and have fun.

Morgan123

Visit site
Yay lucky you!! Congrats, so exciting to have such a good opportunity. Dressage Diagrams is really good, you can instantly download them and they're only £1.50 each or something. Also do you have an instructor? they can probs lend you some.

If you don't have an instructor, def get one to learn to make the most of the horse, he sounds amazing!! Post pics :-D!!!