Preloved ad.

quirky

Visit site
Does she actually advertise for horses though, or does she pick up those that are offered for loan.

Or is she not fussy how she gets her hands on them ;).

Obviously, it might not be 'her' after all :).

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Does she actually advertise for horses though, or does she pick up those that are offered for loan.

Or is she not fussy how she gets her hands on them ;).

Obviously, it might not be 'her' after all :).

Not sure if its her or not,but thought it a bit odd that a 17 year old girl would do all she has claimed to do.
Same area though.

Meandtheboys

Visit site
Not sure if its her or not,but thought it a bit odd that a 17 year old girl would do all she has claimed to do.
Same area though.

yes she does advertise thats how I made contact..........and very suspicious!!

510 members on that facebook link ( alot of hate ) - glad I am not the only idiot!!

Dancing Queen

Visit site
I *think" i have worked it out - are you talking about a certain person who whalloped her pony round a XC recently?

I could be wrong so sorry if i am.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
I think that the preloved could be the person who likes selling horses to potters,when she doesnt own them ,from same area.I could be wrong tho.Anyone can make up a fake id. Seems this girl has done a lot for someone of 17. Maybe its me in overdrive.lol
You know who I mean now??????
pmd you.

JessandCharlie

Visit site
The preloved account is in the name of Nicole, surely anyone looking to loan their horse would be suspicious if the account was for a Nicole and the person's name was different when they came to contact them? IF it is that certain someone, would she make up a name? :confused:

J&C

AprilBlossom

Visit site
I thought she was more Brecon type way of Wales than that...and older than 17...

I don't think it is her as she wasn't much of a rider and would be more likely to pick up 'rescue cases' then try sell on from what I remember. She really was a vile creature, I hope it's not her.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
It probebly isnt her,its me running in overdrive. I was told shes from Newport Gwent.She's the one who had Woody from the trekking centre,thank goodness he was saved from potters and returned to his owners.
Yes she is a vile creature.