Premier equine/horseware rug sizing help please

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Right, having been told my new girl was a 6ft3-6ft6 rug size, and I'm pretty sure that the borrowed rugs are all 6ft6.

However tried on a 6ft9 amigo today, and it fits her well, ever so slightly roomy, but she has a lot of filling out to do anyway.

So, if I ordered a 6ft9 PE trio- would it be too big??
Do they take returns/exchanges if it is too big? A lot of rugs to return though
crazy.gif
Help please!!

LadyRascasse

Visit site
horseware rugs are the right size, however if you have a broadchested horse i find you have to go up a size. so i would say (never used a premier equine rug) you would order the same size as the horsewear rug

Keltic

Visit site
Kelly's Pe rug is 6ft3 and is very roomy on her her Amigo is less so. Katies PE is still in the bag! lol but its a 6ft3 but was generous when i tried it on her but her amigo is 6ft6 and snug, i def think PE are on the generous side.

sugarlump121

Visit site
My boy has 7 foot amigos and PE rugs, the PE do come up bigger but if you're expecting her to grow it'll prob be ok.

Most people will go with the smaller size though if their horse is between sizes.

CeeBee

Visit site
If you happen to be anywhere near Bedfordshire, Coffee Bean, I have a 6'9 PE Buster Trio that Harvey wore for 2 weeks before I decided to buy him the 7' instead. The rugs are generously cut and ideal for big built horses, but the 6'9 was just a little too short for him. It is now for sale, but I don't want to be seen to be advertising!

spacefaer

Visit site
Amigo are less generously cut than Rhino which are less generously cut than Rambo (comes down to how much you're paying - more fabric for your money!!)

I find our 7' Amigo quite tight around the shoulders

Our 7'3 PE rug seems to fit more like 7'0

Our boys are quite big chested and I love the Weatherbeeta and Masta rugs for them - they're generous round the front, nice and deep and well made.