Premier Equine international, any good??

lennysmith

Visit site
Absolutley fabulous (I loved that programme lol). No really I couldn't reccomend them enough. The service is great, the longest I've had to wait is 2 days for delivery, and the quality is amazing. Looks so much more expesive than it is. Big thumbs up for this corner xx

fourwhitesox

New User
Visit site
They remind me a bit of the Officers Club (does anyone else know this shop?) it sells men's clothes at "70% off"... but actually all the clothes are just cheap and nasty. PE do this with their rugs say it's one price but that they sell it cheaper. I'm all for a bargain but sometimes you get what you pay for. I think aerborne are better value

RunToEarth

Visit site
Love them.
Bought a LOAD of rugs from then at GYS about three years ago.
Still like new.
Boots are ace, rugs are ace, couldnt fault them.

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Totally brilliant, I ordered the rug on the Thursday morning and it arrived by Friday lunchtime and the postage cost was only £3.95 I think.
The rug is really nice too (medium weight winter buster turnout), actually looking forward to the cold weather to try it out!
grin.gif

MillionDollar

Visit site
They are excellent, i have brought loads from there and it is excellent quality and always comes quickly! I brought 2 of their luxury fleeces a few weeks back for just £10 each!
grin.gif

miniemy

Visit site
Love them a lot, and such a good price. They were really friendly and helpful when my rug didnt fit, because I under estimated her size. Cant rate them enough.

elles

community.webshots.com
I've bought a few things and they have always delivered really quickly and the quality is very good. I bought a l/w rug and it came up a bit bigger than his others and they are generously cut on the length so keeps their tummys dry!

spaniel

Visit site
Brilliant, helpful, honest and seriously good value. You are buying from the manufacturer which is why they appear to be so reasonable. When they state the rrp is, for example, £150 I can well believe it. These rugs are seriously good quality and arrive when they say they will.

spaniel

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
They remind me a bit of the Officers Club (does anyone else know this shop?) it sells men's clothes at "70% off"... but actually all the clothes are just cheap and nasty. PE do this with their rugs say it's one price but that they sell it cheaper. I'm all for a bargain but sometimes you get what you pay for. I think aerborne are better value

[/ QUOTE ]

So have you actually bought anything from them??

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I've bought loads from them. The quality is second to none. I don't really care what the RRP is I just know that I have had real quality for the money I've paid. Wether it's rugs, boots, saddlecloths, or clothing it's always quality. The delivery is always next day & whatever you order the P+P is £3.85p. In the week leading up to last Xmas they still managed next day delivery.

'Fourwhitesox' thinks they are cheap & nasty?...Have you ever bought anything fom them?....I seriously doubt it!

Peanot

Visit site
I bought some boots from them this week. They arrived 2 days later, so really quickly. I like the tendon boots but the lightweight hind boots, I`m not too keen on. I might use them x-c training, but I don`t think they will stand a lot of wear, but they were advertised as lightweight!

ClaireH78

Visit site
Love them. Got the heavyweight turnout last year and washed good as new for this year.

Going to get the mediumweight as well this year (just waiting to be paid again!)

I also have the old style aircooled front boots and back boots, which i also love and they provide great protection.

Big thumbs up from me!

ladylisa

Visit site
great service....my friend ordered a heavy weight rug from them, but it wasnt in stock so they offered her the medium weight rug to match it half price, (which she did) but she only had to wait a week for the heavy weight to come in stock so bargain!!

Parkranger

Visit site
I think they're great - very good quality and good service.....personally wouldn't ever buy a rug for £200 when you can buy the equivalent so much cheaper!