Premier Equine or Fal rugs?

Ashgrove

www.facebook.com
I need a new medium weight rug, my horse is a medium width / weight boy and only has no fill rugs at the moment, with the weather expected to get colder I feel I should get him something extra.

What are peoples opinions of these rugs, quality and fit wise please?

Luci07

Visit site
Premier equine now. I like the fact that they are so deep with decent tail flaps and seem pretty hardwearing. I do have some Fals as well but think my older Fals are better rugs than the newer ones!

Lotty

Visit site
I have 2 x Fal rugs, they are 8 years old and look like new when washed. They fit my warmblood x welsh d lovely as she has a big chest and shoulders.

Annagain

Visit site
I have both and really like them both - although my Fal is an older one which apparently are better quality than the newer ones. I've had no reason to buy one recently as the old one is still going strong into it's 8th winter of attempted trashing by my boy!
He's got a lightweight PE and it fits him nicely and i've just bought him the PE Trio which is a 100g with a 200g liner to have either a light-middleweight or a heavyweight. Yuo can get 100g liners as well but I didn't bother as he his Fal is 200g. He's not worn it yet though as it's not quite cold enough.

I've had trouble with other rugs rubbing his big shoulders (IDxcob) but these two makes fit him nicely, so I'd say go with the best deal or the one you like best as they both should fit and I'm happy with the quality of both. The PE trio combinations might give you a bit more versatility though?