Premier Equine products

S_N

Visit site
Am about to order the 300gm TO rug and saw these and wondered what people thought...... Thanks!!

Premier’s Stable/Travel Wraps
Innovative all-in-one stable wraps providing an easy alternative to bandaging. Ideal for the professional that hasn’t time to roll bandages and equally useful to the beginner unsure about bandaging. Ideal for travel and everyday stable use including wicking on wet legs. Fastened with four well placed elasticated velcro straps that take the guesswork out putting them on.

Colours:
Navy,Black
Size:
14" or 16"

stabletravelwraps.jpg

spaniel

Visit site
Everything I have had from them has been excellent, rugs, sets of travel boots, leadropes, bandages etc so Im sure these will be equally as good quality.

lilpete

Visit site
I think the stuff they do is great too. Have a coat, which has lasted ages, and washes well, and a fleece rug! Very good value.

S_N

Visit site
Spans, I was really interested in the bit that said about wicking and the bit that said about travelling - though I would use OR boots and possibly knee boots too - was thinking of the drive to Newmarket and legs overheating? Thoughts? They're only £15.99!!!!

ETS - would have more uses than JUST travel boots too.......

spaniel

Visit site
TBH if the travelling is the main purpose Id go for the tavel boots. Its quite a distance and you might want something with a bit more substance to avoid slippage. The travel boots arent much more money and they are really well padded and have a fleece lining which takes up quite a bit of moisture.

You could always order them and check them out, if they arent man enough just send them back. The delivery is 'next day' so it wouldnt take too long to make a decision. They look useful for the stable though, especially for wet legs.

S_N

Visit site
Ahhhh OK!! Didn't realise the delivery was next day - YAAAYYYY!!!! Early XMAS!!!!! Hmmm trying to decide what size to get

Med (14.1hh-16.1hh)
Large (16.1hh-18.1hh)

HELP!!!!

spaniel

Visit site
Right, I bought large for Jack (16.1 and pure ID) plus another large set for a friend (16.2 and sort of middle sized warmblood cross tb but leggy). Both fit.

S_N

Visit site
OOooo SO exciting - she's getting the 300gm Winterbuster TO in NAVY and the travel boots in NAVY and I'm awaiting a leather headcollar from the Robinson's sale, that has blue padding
grin.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I really rate their stuff & have bought loads, lots of people on our yard have their stuff as well. One bought similar boots to these for drying off legs from another company. They paid 3 times the amount for them. They were pig sick when they saw these & tyhe price P.E.I. want for them.

P.E.I. are a quality retailer & their goods do the job they say & are excellent value.
smile.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
I bought those stable wraps for my sister for xmas as her spotty horse is mysteriosly cutting its fetlocks every night, they are really good.

But I would buy the travel boots for travelling as they also protect there knees and hocks. The boots also look exactly the same design as the Mark todd ones and they are nice boots.

BBs

Visit site
I nearly bought them as i bandage winston every night. But felt bandages gave more support.
However if you are going to use them for travelling i dont see a problem just that i dont think they would offer too much protection - not like proper travel boots.

I ordered on monday the tendon boots and air flow comp boots and they all arrived on tuesday morning
smile.gif

Very good service indeed.

Tempi

Visit site
i love their stuff, both mine have their HW turnout, and Archie has the HW stable aswell. He also has a full set of their aircool competition boots which he wears in the field
smile.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Do the stable wraps actually work on the wicking front then?
I was tempted by them as they're a lot cheaper than the thermatex wraps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know, sorry. They look a bit like a thin duvet which you wrap around. He's got dry legs in the morning if that helps?

hollyzippo

Visit site
Definately the best quality & value on the market! And the postage is cheap and quick too!
smile.gif

I have the:
HW turnout- v. warm and waterproof
Aircooled comp boots- good fit and legs cooler- hopefully no tendon injuries on current neddy!
Travel boots- brilliant fit and shred proof!!

I'd definatelty go for it, never had anything not as described!

fairhill

Visit site
That does help, thank you - I thought they looked like cotton so couldn't really see how the wicking would work. I guess they mean that they're breathable.