premier equine rugs

Balibee

Visit site
Hi

How generous are the premier equine rugs? My new horse is 6"3 bordering on 6"6.

Tried a friends 6"3 Mark Todd fly rug on her tonight and not too bad length but no generous enough for her shoulders.

What would you advise?

Supertrooper

Visit site
I'd go 6'3 especially if she has wide shoulders. They are very good so sure they'd exchange if size wasn't right xx

foraday

Visit site
Remember they have not only the facebook 10% promo but also if you are on their emails they do a daily deal of 20% off! So worth it!

Balibee

Visit site
I just don't know what to do. I have always been anti fly rugs but my new horse is suffering with fly bites so think it would be best to get her one.

I want the lightest weight one possible. I liked the look of the PE Superlite fly rug but can't find it anywhere in stock.

Heard good things about the Rambo S/I hoodie but not sure how ligthweight it is.

1Lucie

Visit site
my boy is is similar, i have 6ft6 pe and altho they are generious in depth i find it just right. My boy can get in a 6ft 3 horseware amigo but its tight on houlder and bum like ur describing. 6ft 6 is perfect (my boy is irish draught x)

whizzer

Visit site
My horse is a bit between 6'3 & 6'6, I've got a few PE rugs in different weights that are all 6'6. They all fit ok but are fractionally too long, if I buy any more of their rugs I'd go for 6'3.

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Now the Rambo sweetitch Hoodie has caught my eye!

:)

Mmm, can't be bettered IMO if you've got a sweet itch. Although the Premier Equine hoody is OK, there isn't anything under the tummy which you really need for anything with SI. Having said that, I've used their hoody for mine as a spare and they're definately worth having: good value for money.