Presco S...big grey grade A ridden by andrew james..anyone know it??

show_jumper

Visit site
hi
just wondering if anyone knew this horse (Presco S)...and what they thought of it??? i know its done a few puissance classes but thats about it.....

jenbleep

Visit site
I know it....Andrew James is my friends old farrier! Presco is a lovely horse - not particularly attractive, quite workmanlike imo and very scopey and bold. Talented at puissance (sp) classes.

Is he for sale?

dieseldog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I know it....Andrew James is my friends old farrier! Presco is a lovely horse - not particularly attractive, quite workmanlike imo and very scopey and bold. Talented at puissance (sp) classes.

Is he for sale?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's been advertised on Horsequest for months

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
I know it have competed against Andrew for several years now.

Nice horse big and as said not the most attractive but I like him. Not hugely fast against the clock but careful and good scope (shown from Puissance wins).

Once was drawn against him in a knock out class at Bicton which was fairly hysterical as both horses decided not to play ball so it became a challenge of who could persuade their horse first that forwards was the best policy! LOL Andrew won just in the end after we had both stopped laughing!

hedgehog1

Visit site
yeah santa claus i agree, good at that height, what I meant earlier was from what ive seen not so careful round 1.40 but does jump off pretty much any stride!

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
Yeah agree with that hence why i think he stays away from the bigger courses normally
wink.gif
but to be honest not that many classes over 1m30 in the SW anyway
tongue.gif