Prestige saddle advice needed.

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
I could do with some quick advice please .....

I have been trying to find a second hand Prestige Eventing saddle ( cant afford a new one! ) for my daughter, but they just dont seem to come up. I have found a second hand Paris D and a Paris K both the right size - can anyone advise me which would be most like the Eventing saddle for a more forward secure position?

Have to make a decision fairly soon, so any advice would be gratefully received.

eventergirl87

Visit site
I did manage to get a second hand Event and I will PM you no. of someone who could help.

Re the Paris saddles .... I think the K is poss better for a female as it has the medium blocks like the event where as the D only has small.

brown tack

Visit site
I could do with some quick advice please .....

I have been trying to find a second hand Prestige Eventing saddle ( cant afford a new one! ) for my daughter, but they just dont seem to come up. I have found a second hand Paris D and a Paris K both the right size - can anyone advise me which would be most like the Eventing saddle for a more forward secure position?

Have to make a decision fairly soon, so any advice would be gratefully received.

The Robert whitker saddles are made from the same tree and factory as the prestige event saddle.
A little know fact