Pretty Pollyanna TB Broadmare

miller

Visit site
Put this in here as she was a TB broadmare only - never raced herself I don't believe.

We have been told our mare is out of her and that she was sold from a racing yard (would be 16 years ago).

She was put in foal to an ID stallion called "Silvermine Hero" (who is no longer a stallion I don't think) and the result was our mare. Believe he was based Nottinghamshire area.

Unfortunately this is all hearsay that was told to the mares previous owner so was wondering if anyone knew her (or the stallion) so we can find out a bit more of our mares history

miller

Visit site
I've found them both on there but nothing further - was hopnig to poss get in touch with owners/previous owners - ashot in the dark really!

The Bouncing Bog Trotter

Visit site
Have you tried Irish Draught Horse Society? Several breed societies now have a tracing horses section on their websites but they are often 'hidden' in Member-Only areas. Or they may be able to tell you where the stallion stood.

Hopefully someone on here will know more about them.

miller

Visit site
Brilliant - will try that when I get home - can't do it from work as is blocked due to 'gambling'
wink.gif