Price list for WOW saddles?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I don't think there is one. I buy mine direct and have to ask for a price. As a guideline, a complete new one is £2,700 or more. Roughly speaking, each of the three main parts is about a third of that.

I've got an almost new 3rd generation lightweight VSD moveable block size one for sale if you're looking but I don't want to split it.

Wheels

Visit site
Is there anything specific you want prices for as there are different prices now for different flaps and designs, wear strips, blocks etc all are at additional costs.

The seats and flaps are the most expensive parts, flaps slightly more than the seat generally depending on design then panels are the cheaper component, mk2 panels are a bit more than mk1.

Andrew657

Visit site
I have found a list online in the past (though can't find it now)

However roughly prices were around

£1000 Seat
£1000 Flaps
£600 Panels

All these would depend on selected options

Wheels

Visit site
I have found a list online in the past (though can't find it now)

However roughly prices were around

£1000 Seat
£1000 Flaps
£600 Panels

All these would depend on selected options

These are the old prices, the 2600 or thereabouts included stirrup leathers and headplate too, all flaps were the same price. There was an overhaul in mid 2017, different flaps now cost different amounts and each saddle is individually priced depending on flap style and which blocks are required, stirrup leathers are no longer included in the full saddle price.

You would generally be looking now at £2500 for a butt leather flap up to about £3500 If you wanted something with large blocks, under flap bananas, wear strips etc

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Thanks all.

I was just seeing the difference between new and second hand.

Ive decided to go second and just get the bits i need. A friend fits them so she has told me what to get.
Ive got a seat coming and just speaking to someone about panels.

I want it all in brown too so I am on for a hunt lol.

Wheels

Visit site
What exactly are you looking for? I might know of a brown jump saddle although I think the seller wants to sell it as one

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
sorry to hi jack the thread but how heavy are the new wow saddles?

Depends on what flaps and seat you have. I weighed my new dressage saddles. They are 6 kilos lighter than my leather tree ones were and at least 10 kilos lighter than my resin seated one.

They are still probably the heaviest new English saddle on the market, by a fair margin.