pricing question??

emmae

Visit site
well what would you expect to pay for a 143 (no (L)HC) whp, good conformation, good attitude to work, although dose NOT enjoy hacking (will rear) jumps well, but can have paddys at competitions.. fab flatwork, and lovely paces?????

well what do you think??? price idea.. all the ponies seem to vary sooooo much in price i just haven't a clue to be honest lol
confused.gif

emmae

Visit site
no thats fine... ; ) i know exactly what you mean....what are you thinking of, i mean not alot can vary between people!! ; )
i would post a pic, but for a few reasons i cant!!

gailt

Visit site
has he got any winnings, without any your market is very tight..and youd need a pretty experienced rider to cope with the paddies....if there was no winnings or proof of potential, i think you'd be lucky to get 1 1/2k for him...maybe less...

Skhosu

Visit site
not a lot! In fact, nott above 1K at all.
He is dangerous for children, not reliable at competitions, not young(I know..looking at it from seller POV) and has no papers.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Depends really. The hacking wont bother SOME people as some dont hack (like me!) although most probably will so it'd put them right off. It depends on what his "paddys at competitions" consist of? I mean, are we taking dangerous or just being a little silly occassionally? Again, it depends on who's looking at the pony - for kids, this wouldnt go down well obviously although you will get the odd decent kid who can handle a stroppy pony IF it has loads of talent to make it worth while!!

You could maybe get £1500 due to its issues. But if someone came along who didnt want to hack and didnt mind the odd paddy then they'd probably pay more!!