Pride is now and angel

miss_bird

Visit site
Well as you all know my 5 week old foal broke her leg last on thursday night, the vets tried everything they could for a way of mending it, but after speaking to every surgeon in the country and them all saying it was a no go, the vets rang this morning with the bad news.
So at noon today Pride went for a long sleep over free from any pain.
She may of only been her for 5 weeks but she captured my heart from the minute she arrived.
Thanks to everyone for message of support, and all the hhoer's who are fb friends who have sent me loads of hugs.
Very emotional day but a extremely large whisky and shock seems to be keeping me sane

FleabittenT

Visit site
Sorry to read your sad news, so very unlucky. Ditto EdensideEnthusiast, she was lucky to have a loving home at the end. My thoughts are with you :(

MochaDun

Visit site
I'm so sorry you've lost your foal so young that's so sad. RIP Pride. Big hug and an sympathetic slug of whisky for you this evening.

Echo Bravo

Visit site
Think of it this way. Her short life was full of love and ok the treatment didn't work. But you gave it your best shot and know think of the pony going for £1.05. So feel good as you gave the little one every chance.