Primitive Faerie Tale

helenandshadow

Visit site
Thinking of going to look at him for my 14.2hh TB x Welsh D mare. I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on him?
smile.gif

www.primitivefaerietale.co.uk

Bossanova

Visit site
He has a decent record and looks a real trier when I've seen him in action.
I personally dont like his limbs and they would put me off using him.

helenandshadow

Visit site
Ok thanks very much both of you.
smile.gif

I also really like:
Up With the Lark
Weston Justice
Catherston Dance In The Dark
King of the Hill II
Brief Encounter
Jigilo
Would love to hear any thoughts on them too, and also any other ideas although the 'shortlist' keeps getting longer!

Irishcobs

Visit site
We have an Up with the Lark foal. He has fantastic movement and is brilliant to handle etc.
Will definitely use him again.

Foalie at 6months-
FoalsandFreddie006.jpg

helenandshadow

Visit site
Wow thanks everyone, your replies are really helpful.
smile.gif

askbank - I really like him but I think I heard (might have been on here) that his feet aren't great?? My mare's feet aren't brilliant so I wouldn't want to put her to anything with bad feet. I do think he is lovely though.

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

askbank - I really like him but I think I heard (might have been on here) that his feet aren't great?? My mare's feet aren't brilliant so I wouldn't want to put her to anything with bad feet. I do think he is lovely though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go and have a look at him and make your own mind up because the trakehner lot are exceptionally strict on what gets graded.

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
I used Primitive Faerie Tale on my TB a couple of years ago and am pleased with the result but then last year with the same mare got a foal by Free Spirit (Jumbo) and that did give us a better foal.

We will have to wait to find out which turns out the best when they start work in a few years time.

Stasha22

Visit site
I really, really like him. He is on my shortlist for my TB mare (if I'm able to put her in foal, she is poorly at the moment so we will see).

cundlegreen

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I trained and rode his sire Roland when he passed his stallion grading, and although he had very good feet, he did have problems with them later on. Just something to think about.
My Section D cross TB mare is due in a month to Kings Composer.Here is a picture of her as a two year old.
befpics1.jpg

She is 15.2 and he is 16.1. KC has fantastic feet for a TB, a big plus for me!