Primitive Faerie Tale...

Irishcobs

Visit site
Anyone no about him, like his temperament etc?
Also does anyone no one of his foals, their temperament etc and does he throw his chestnut colour?

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
I have a foal by him - bay filly out of a dark bay mare - having seen the stallion I was very impressed with his temperament.

We have a very correct filly which looks like an athlete with nice movement so fingers crossed.

I was going to use him again this year but they only did frozen semen and I didn't want the foal travelling too far so used a Jumbo sired stallion - Free Spirit - (coloured) - this could also be one worth looking at.

Stella

Visit site
I went to see him when a friend was looking for a stallion early this year. He moved beautifully and seemed to have a very good temperament. I didn't like the look of his feet, but he is still consistently sound after several years eventing, so I suppose they must be okay. His Sire Primative Rising was known for producing stock with very good movement and temperament.

Stella

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have a foal by him - bay filly out of a dark bay mare - having seen the stallion I was very impressed with his temperament.

We have a very correct filly which looks like an athlete with nice movement so fingers crossed.

I was going to use him again this year but they only did frozen semen and I didn't want the foal travelling too far so used a Jumbo sired stallion - Free Spirit - (coloured) - this could also be one worth looking at.

[/ QUOTE ]
Could you point us in the direct of the stallion 'Free Spirit'? When I google it, I just get lots of links for a disney film
shocked.gif

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
Yes Grafham Stud is where he stands although I used chilled semen and he was at Tremlows for collection which was then shipped to us.

I have seen a foal advertised by him in Horse & Hound last week which looks nice and its coloured.

My filly by primitive faerie tale does have a little bit of attitude but I am told that Primitve Rising's offspring could be a little spicy so maybe thats where she gets it from.