Private leassons

Princess16

Visit site
Is there anybody on here who would be willing to give a private lesson. I am currently with a RS but would like some one to one, the only private lessons they ever have available are on a weekday but I am at work. Was looking for evenings or weekends in BIrmingham/Solihull/Warwickshire area.

Starzaan

Visit site
It's a shame you're so far away! We could fit you in, and I'd be more than happy to teach you if you requested me when booking. We teach til 7 four nights a week, so would fit in after work but you're a long way away. If you're ever in Hampshire pop in!

Princess16

Visit site
It's a shame you're so far away! We could fit you in, and I'd be more than happy to teach you if you requested me when booking. We teach til 7 four nights a week, so would fit in after work but you're a long way away. If you're ever in Hampshire pop in!

Aww thank you but I'm afraid Hampshire is a bit far to travel ! Shame as you sound ideal :)

Princess16

Visit site
Aska round at other schools if possible? Many do evenings and weekends i think.

I have but problem is they tend to stick with their regular clients for weekend private lessons (they go the quickest) and most finish their last private lessons late afternoon and given that I don't get home from work until 6.45 is too late. Hence my post. I have had a couple of private lessons mid afternoon but can't keep taking half days off for them. Never mind I will stick to my group lessons for now.

evillyn

Visit site
It's a shame your to far from me, at the riding school I teach at, I offer private riding lessons during the summer until 9pm also do weekend lessons until late. But if your ever in the Herefordshire area look up Meadowbank riding centre :)