Pro event riders near Reading

jumping.jack_flash

Visit site
I have a well bred gelding, 16.3/17hh, rising 7 - who needs to be ridden and schooled on. I don't want to sell him, nor do I want to put him out on loan (stabled on a private yard close to my home).

Is there an event type rider, who has lost their ride, who is sensible and would like to help bring / school my lad on with no financial contribution required. I would like to see him low level event at the start and build up.

Keeping in mind, he is a 'pet'.

Please PM me.

popsdosh

Visit site
I have a well bred gelding, 16.3/17hh, rising 7 - who needs to be ridden and schooled on. I don't want to sell him, nor do I want to put him out on loan (stabled on a private yard close to my home).

Is there an event type rider, who has lost their ride, who is sensible and would like to help bring / school my lad on with no financial contribution required. I would like to see him low level event at the start and build up.

Keeping in mind, he is a 'pet'.

Please PM me.

Thats what all us owners want LOL

jumping.jack_flash

Visit site
Hi popsdosh,

Well if you are looking, or know of anyone that's as close to 'normal' as possible ; ) I really need help.

This horse has excellent breeding... and I really mean excellent breeding.... proven heritage - if I also name drop 'Big Star' in the picture... it was a real fluke that I bought him.. as at the time when he was backed, they didn't think he would make the grade for show jumping... but as normal with these young horses, he just needed some time to grow...

I love this horse to bits.. but its a case of wrong horse wrong owner... but I do not want to let him go.... so IF someone has lost their ride... and are serious and committed to getting this backward 6 year old / 7 in Feb 2017 going.... I would really appreciate the help = ]

PM me.