PROBLEM WITH MY HORSE

L

lilym

HI ALL I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY HORSE....IT HAS BEEN LYING DOWN FOR FOUR DAYS NOW AND HAS GONE STIFF AND SMELLS, I HAVE PUT HIS FOOD IN BUT HE HASN'T EATEN IT, I AM UPSET WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM??????

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
What you need is one of my REVITALIZING LIFE GIVING EQUINE POMANDERS (bargain at £50 + p&p) hang it in the stable - be sure to hit it with the wand stick (£30 + p&P but will combine postage if bought together) morning and night and your ned will soon feel much much better!

Pidge

Visit site
I bet you gave him some water didn't you? You do know you are not supposed to water them, the water goes stale and that's where the smell is coming from I reckon
grin.gif

miniemy

Visit site
DOH thats where ive been going wrong all these years.

Maybe you need some magic cream? Or a three ring gag to help pull it up, Or if all else fails but it lots of pink stuff that will chear it up
blush.gif

Enfys

Visit site
No, no, NO! He's got gallopitis, a frequently terminal condition brought on by listening to too many fairy tales! The only cure for it is plenty of roadwork.

samp

Visit site
Is it breathing? If it has been down solid for 4 days why has the vet not been phoned? Am I missing something?

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]
Is it breathing? If it has been down solid for 4 days why has the vet not been phoned? Am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes........The joke
wink.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes........The joke
wink.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL!! Classic!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

albert

Visit site
try sending some hair off to someone and she will wave something over it and it will tell her whats wrong. Only costs and £50.00 so its a bargin