Probs with horsey friend part 2

tarzipan06

Visit site
Many thanks for your responses, infact went and cut the sodding electric fencing down this morning in the piddling rain, stomping around very angrily.
I had rather a tense conversation with so called friend last night and she got really shirtly with me about fencing, and me asking questions about her new horse ??? (I was just paying an interest), she became increasingly defensive for some unknown reason... I ended up putting the phone down on her. This person is supposed to be ill with ME and I have driven her to and from the hospital and all hours of the day, listened intently and been really patient to her - I get shat on from a height - I give up
mad.gif

She kept assuring me if I wanted to move my pony back to the field I was more than welcome AHHHHHH I retorted 'and be bossed around by you'
mad.gif

Anyhow I have come to the conclusion that she couldn't wait for me to move on so she could move her own horse in.
Good luck to her
PS anyone wanna buys some electric fencing
cool.gif

Claireg9

Visit site
Just noticed your from Bedfordshire too... have i asked you whereabouts before?
some people are like this... i think your better off out of this friendship so dont worry i bet she comes back grovelling and saying sorry!

tarzipan06

Visit site
I hate falling out with mates - however she has been on my case since the moment I moved my ponies into the darn field - and clings onto anyone where there may be a remote chance of a ride. Better off without her but still feel a right fool
blush.gif

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
This person is supposed to be ill with ME

[/ QUOTE ]
How on earth will she look after her little horse then?????

Well done you by the way!

tarzipan06

Visit site
Exactly - Only 3 weeks ago she was using her stair lift as she couldn't walk, roll on this week, she's managed to canter around the field, put fencing up, and move field shelter - before she couldn't even manage to drive half a mile.
Gives ME sufferers a really bad name.

Sophie_Bailey

Visit site
I'm have M.E and it does sound like she is giving us a bad name!!! Our health doesn't usually vary that much, not to the extent to having to use a stair lift and the next week doing a lot of physical work! It literally took me years to manage that kind of change!

O and by the way people with M.E can look after their own horses, i'm on full diy with my beast
grin.gif
I'm just lucky i am not affected too badly anymore. M.E varies on so many different levels.

jacks_mum

Visit site
I have M.E too and manage - just - to look after my two but i do rely on help from friends and my husband. I don't think I'd manage with out them.

I wish I could do that lot in a week!! I manage to ride a couple of times a week, do most of my yard chores - poo picking mostly - and not much else. I want to know her secret!!!

Claireg9

Visit site
(NO Offence to any one with ME) But my Pops calls it Malingerers excuse! LMAO!!
Only because so many people take the piss like your friend, it gives everyone a bad name!