Product advice/ back on track rug

ollierdog

Visit site
Hi guys just wondering if anyone had any opinions or ideas, my boy has just had KS surgery and was wondering if there was anything on the Market which would help his recovery/healing ect, have been looking at the back on track rugs do you think they would help? Have already got an equilibrium massage pad, have also been offered a korrector pad at a very good price which I wondered if this would be useful when I get back on board a few months down the line:) thanks in advance for any advice

longdog

Visit site
Love BoT products. Currently using the hock boot for poorly Scarlet, where she was kicked. When she was sound used the saddle pad - was beginning to feel the difference, but then had her accident, so no riding yet.
http://goo.gl/o1v66

Daytona

Visit site
My lad was tight and protective over his back, his BOT rug and saddle pad I feel has made a difference.

GermanyJo

Visit site
BoT is great, have used the rug on my horse and bought myself the elbow brace and t shirt recently as I broke my humerus badly and having some issues with a stiff elbow and shoulder, they are really helping me :)

kerilli

Visit site
i love the Back On Track rugs. Was on a yard recently where 1 horse had the mesh rug and it was really impressive, possibly better than the rug I have (which they don't seem to make any more, it's not fleece or mesh. still does a great job though!)

wench

Visit site
I have a BOT mesh rug... Not sure if its made any difference or not but certainly hasn't made anything worse. Only problem I have with mine is its too large, and it was the size the shop advised me to buy :(

Scarlett

Visit site
Nice to hear all the possitive responses. I'm buying the back warmer to use on my cold backed arthritic 15yo - really hoping it helps him.