Product recall -Spring

Cowpony

Visit site
Further to our recent correspondence regarding this year's Spring product and the water content thereof, it has recently come to our attention that in reducing the water content as requested, our production team have now slightly overdone the sun element. We do apologise for this error. Unfortunately, due to the lack of consistency in Spring this year our quality control executives have taken the unprecedented decision to recall Spring, as a safety measure for our customers. Whilst we do realise that this will be disappointing for our many loyal and repeat customers, we hope you will understand that this is necessary to ensure a consistent product offering. We will be happy to replace every Spring returned with an enhanced Summer product. We do hope you will continue to purchase your seasons from us and assure you of our best efforts at all times. World Climate customer services team.

Shooting Star

Visit site
Alas, recalls and apologies are all well & good but having already returned Version 1 of spring as a result of excessive water content and purchased Version 2 in great hope of an upgrade I find that it has no thermostat.

I fear that after its expulsion of 28 degrees today that the product may have already reached the end of its shelf life several months prior to the Summer version being made available.

Yours, disappointed of Surrey.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Alas, recalls and apologies are all well & good but having already returned Version 1 of spring as a result of excessive water content and purchased Version 2 in great hope of an upgrade I find that it has no thermostat.

I fear that after its expulsion of 28 degrees today that the product may have already reached the end of its shelf life several months prior to the Summer version being made available.

Yours, disappointed of Surrey.

We shall have to wait & see!

Bob notacob

Visit site
Dear sirs , I am so not amused by your lack of quality control . Speaking as an Irish draft I was looking forward to a completely flooded badminton ,where my cousins, swimming abilities and feet the size of john deere tractor tyres would level the playing field against the ponsy warm bloods and wussy tb s . I feel that you have a lot to answer for. Sincerely yours ,disgruntled of craggy island.

Shooting Star

Visit site
Dear sirs , I am so not amused by your lack of quality control . Speaking as an Irish draft I was looking forward to a completely flooded badminton ,where my cousins, swimming abilities and feet the size of john deere tractor tyres would level the playing field against the ponsy warm bloods and wussy tb s . I feel that you have a lot to answer for. Sincerely yours ,disgruntled of craggy island.

I’m afraid that your request for refund on the basis of lack of water at Badminton has been declined. Please refer to the Cross Country plan fences 8, 9 , 18 & 20 for water deposits on course all of which upended a number of warm & hot bloods.

Bob notacob

Visit site
I’m afraid that your request for refund on the basis of lack of water at Badminton has been declined. Please refer to the Cross Country plan fences 8, 9 , 18 & 20 for water deposits on course all of which upended a number of warm & hot bloods.

That wasnt water ,didnt even come up to their necks . PS anything upends a dumbblood or TB .Irish drafts upend jumps.

Last edited:

Shooting Star

Visit site
That wasnt water ,didnt even come up to their necks . PS anything upends a dumbblood or TB .Irish drafts upend jumps.

We appreciate your feedback but unfortunately health & safety considerations prevent us from depositing the volumes of water that you request. Please find enclosed an application form to become one of the logging horse team for use in building the 2019 course where your upending skills could be put to excellent use.

Bob notacob

Visit site
You calling me a cart horse !(Bob who has been steadily drinking since the start of badminton ,meaningfully grabs an empty guinness bottle!)