Professional choice dressage girth - SMx or Ventech? Or Wintec

fairyclare

Visit site
As title - which one to choose?

I am having trouble sourcing either, but I have found a company called Classic Equine who do a rather good range of Professional choice products.
My local saddlery, Ingatesone won't order me one, because they come from the USA I need to fit in with them doing a big order.......

I have had to stop using my lovely Albion Legend dressage girth as it keeps giving her girth galls, regardless of what I do (girth clean, legs pulled forward, clean horse, girth not over tight blah blah blah)
I am currently using a wintec which works - should I save my money and just buy the brown version??

Opinions please......
(horse is a chunky warmblood with a forward girth groove, no wither, huge shoulder and goes in a wow jump saddle)

mga4ever

Visit site
Try barrelracer.com I got my prof choice girth from them. They sent it really quickly and was reasonable price although I did have to pay in dollars. I rang and spoke to them and they were really helpful.

Follysmum

Visit site
I have ordered lots of things from Classic Equine including the Professional girths. Always had good service, would recommend.

fairyclare

Visit site
Barrelracer.com won't come up, something about malware - whatever that means.
I have found whiterose, I will ring them on Monday and ask about delivery time, I will also ring classic equine.

Professional choice girth over wintec?

philamena

Visit site
My horse was previously in a Wintec (with Nuumed wool girth sleeve) and I swapped her to a professional's choice. I think I have the only horse in the world who still didn't like the prolite-style girth covering, so she now has her professional's choice girth with the wool girth sleeve too. But she's much more comfortable in that combination than she was in the wintec and girth sleeve because the PC girth has better elastic :)