Professional Pony (14.2) Backer South East/East Anglia

exracehorse

Visit site
Hi. I thoroughly recommend Simone Money. My ginger witch went to her last summer. She’s between Sudbury and Hadleigh. It’s a very busy event/hunt yard. With machinery etc. which was great for my girl. Once she was backed she had to hack out with the hunt horses. They were huge compared to my little 15h. And then solo. Plus I used to go over twice a week towards the end to hack her out, with Simone riding another horse and groom ride and lead. It really set her up
So .. as soon as she came back. She was hacking out solo. She was made to ride past everything and anything at Simones. And I think that was soo beneficial. She went as a very naughty girl for 7 weeks. And I was so happy with how she was brought on.

bubsqueaks

Visit site
Hi. I thoroughly recommend Simone Money. My ginger witch went to her last summer. She’s between Sudbury and Hadleigh. It’s a very busy event/hunt yard. With machinery etc. which was great for my girl. Once she was backed she had to hack out with the hunt horses. They were huge compared to my little 15h. And then solo. Plus I used to go over twice a week towards the end to hack her out, with Simone riding another horse and groom ride and lead. It really set her up
So .. as soon as she came back. She was hacking out solo. She was made to ride past everything and anything at Simones. And I think that was soo beneficial. She went as a very naughty girl for 7 weeks. And I was so happy with how she was brought on.
Many thanks havent heard of Simone but will take a look.