Professional yards in Surrey

TarrSteps

Visit site
Just picking the collective CT brain to see if there is anywhere I've missed. . .person looking is interested in placing a horse on a sj or eventing yard but would prefer a full livery with a resident rider/trainer. I think we've discussed the available options - Seb, Charlotte Uden, Justin C, etc - but never hurts to ask in case we've missed one.

vam

Visit site
You could try Christine at Thundry Farm who is sj. Im sure i've heard of more but cant think of any off the top of my head right now

queenb

Visit site
Can highly recommend seni pro event rider Sarah Gledhill. She has just moved yards in Hersham, Surrey and has space for full livery. She has done a fantastic job with my ISH who was written off by another event rider but she has worked with the horse to bring out her best and is now eventing upto 1* and loving every minute.
Sarah works fantastically with horse and owner making sure everyone's needs and wants are taken into consideration, this is the case when working with a happy hacker or an international eventer. PM me for any further info :)