Proud ex-mummy post!! **lots of pics!**

libbyandblue

Visit site
Well, my old pony Blue (12hh welsh mountain) got sold in 2006 to a lovely family in Ayrshire and was a very hard sale. He took me and my sister to HOYS 3 times in total in the m&m workers and was an all round superb pony. We hear regular updates from them, and I got a lovely email last night! Blue and Katie, his rider, went to Ayr county show and won the m&m workers!!!! Qualified for RIHS!!!!! Was so chuffed!!! and the most amazing part I think is that he is 20!! Still acts like a 5 year old!! So cant wait to see him soon!!! Attached a couple of pics of him.
Also, we sold them a 5 year old that I brought on, so Katie's older sister, and there are a few pics of him now, he's 7 now and has a big pop in him and is doing very well in the workers as well!
Here are the photos - sorry there are quite a lot and i don't know how to resize them!
Here is Blue:
Blue22009.jpg

Blue12009.jpg

Then this is Frodo when we got him as a 3-year old....
DSCN0645.jpg

And this is him at Rowallan workers last year:
FrodoatRowallan200908.jpg

And a couple of him this year:
Frodo22009.jpg

Frodo42009.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload!! I just love those boys so much - kind of want Frodo back!! Only because he looks so much fun!!
blush.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for looking!!
grin.gif

kirstyfk

Visit site
Is Blue, Lonan Forest Ranger? I remember I used to compete against him when you big sister rode him years and years ago. I think you would have been about 4 at the time. And Frodo is lovely. I have to be honest and say I don't think there has been a horse that your family have had that I haven't wanted to steal!

libbyandblue

Visit site
toto - yes!!! No way! Its amazing who you find on here! Yeah my big sister is Pippa? I probably won't remember you, but hi! Do you know Cat? He's the chestnut in my sig?

kirstyfk

Visit site
Your big, big sister. This going back 13 odd years ago and just remember him winning the Moray & Nairn 11 and Under ODE with a stupidly good dressage mark. I have seen Cat out and about and remember when Pippa first got him.