Proud mummy moment!!!

Ginn

Visit site
Kiri rode Tilly today!!
laugh.gif

Bareback but in her bridle. Bear in mind though that kiri is very very light, has a bum like super glue and Tilly is use to her sitting on her back and being lead and has been taught to longrein. But today a popped her on the lungline (but not on a circle) and popped some reins on her bridle and kiri had her doing walk, halt, walk transitions and was steering her with me about 10 ft away, trailing behind with no contact at all! Then, after 5 minutes and tilly looking totally chilled and happy I uncliped her and kiri had another few minutes playing on her own. Very proud mum!
laugh.gif

Kiri bless her was also brilliant - incredibly soft and fluid in the hand and commented on how for the first time she felt she had a nice contact as Tilly was so soft and accepting and that she barely needed to give any aids other than a gental squeeze as she knows voice commands!

Im just so chuffed!
grin.gif

Ginn

Visit site
Growing up too fast! God - to think its been nearly a year since she arrived and in that time she's gone up 9" in rug sizes and 2 hands in height!
shocked.gif
Lol!

Ginn

Visit site
Very pleased TCC! God I love my horse - she even let kiri attack her with rubber gloves while we were mucking out - at one point she was sporting one on each ear and didn't bat an eyelid!