Proud Mummy Post

hobo

Visit site
For anyone that remembers Summer my SS filly from 2010. She has been at summer school and been to a couple of shows. The first one was the Gillingham & Shaftesbury and after many hours stood on the lorry in the rain the sun came out and she got 2nd in coloured youngstock.
The following week in lovely sunshine at Melplash show and also another long wait on the lorry she won the youngstock class and was reserve champion out of the 5 coloured classes. Each time she has behaved like a star and I am sooo pleased with her. We have one more show the Dorset county show luckly this class is first thing in the morning and I will collect her and bring her home again.
I will see if I can put a link to her photos taken at the show if you want to peek. She is under Coloured champion and she is the inhand one and also further down the page in coloured 1-3yrs old. Hope you like. Go to Melplash show in recent events.

www.jamespyne.co.uk

hobo

Visit site
Thanks for your lovely replies. I bred a pony many many years ago but it is lovely this time to have more time and money to make the most of her. It is a shame I don,t have the riding ability to really get the most out her in the future but I'm not afried to delegate and just enjoy owning her and hopefully hacking her.