Proud Mummy

Tempi

Visit site
Im off to do the BYRDS Talent Spotting on monday at KM and one of the kids at my yard (14) is going aswell. Everyone does the same test so last night we schooled together so she could get the hang of it and i gave her a few pointers. At the end we decided to swap horses (as you have to at the TS) so she got on Bloss (baring in mind shes about 5'2 and Bloss is a chunky 16'2) and i got on her little pony (around 14'1 and im 6ft!!).

Im convinced her pony has back problems (and they suspected it too) so i didnt ride it for long, but its a fab pony and trys very very hard for you, but hes ever so tight through his back which is a shame.

So girl was riding round on Bloss and she got her going SO well, Bloss was nice and together and on the bit and going really forward - she put me to shame!!! So ive said she can take her out to a couple of comptitions altho she'l have to go HC as Bloss has over 100BD points and girl is competing at prelim/novice affliated atm. But i was just so pleased that she went well for her as noone else can ride her nicely!!

Im hoping the girl will get through to the TS finals, but i think her test she has to do on her pony first is going to let her down.

Anyways boring i know, but i had to tell you all how proud of her i was!!
smile.gif

Tempi

Visit site
hadnt thought about an equissage, but i know for a fact noone i know down here will have one!! They dont want to get the pony seen to until they go away on holiday (3wks time) - i have told them my exact views and that i think they should get someone out sooner, but its down to them in the end and i cant really do much more except give her pointers....

EllieBeast

Visit site
aw, fantastic! i really need to get more people on Ellie, as since she 'turned the corner' she has only had me on her. it would be interesting to see!
good luck for the TS - i hope you have a great time.
Sarah xXx

Tempi

Visit site
thankies!! I hav eno hope in getting through to the final, but im looking forward to riding a nice big moving horse (as i expect in my age group (18-25) they will be big movers!)

Judie

Visit site
Now then, none of this 'I won't get through' business, you go for it, we'll keep everything crossed for you.

I never thought I would qualify from the Regionals to the Nationals, but I did, yesterday!

GO FOR IT!!

Judie

Visit site
No Kingston Maurward, where you said the judging was a bit hit and miss!! Came third in the E52...soooo chuffed.