"Proud owner" So pleased with my horse! SJ today (pics and vid)

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
So today we went to our pony club SJ to do the Dengie qualifier (3ft-3ft3)
smile.gif

Arrived and luckily it was indoors as it did not stop raining the whole day!
frown.gif
Anyway, i still wasnt able to compete as i havent been back riding long after pulling my achilles tendon and am now waiting for to see the physio to see if they can sort me out properly for the summer season...
crazy.gif

So i asked my friend at the yard to compete him alongside her other horse and i would pay her entry fees to the class and she could have two chances to qualify
smile.gif

It was only the second time she has ever ridden him and only his third time ever competing indoors, so no CC on the rider please as i think she did fantastic and he is by no means an easy ride! Plus we worked out that he hadnt been out competing since last October as he went lame and then there was the snow and then xmas and then more snow and then my foot problems....
frown.gif

The course was lovely and very flowing though there was a water tray underneath fence 2 (thankfully we have practised over the ones at home and he didnt even look at it!
laugh.gif
). Just had 4 faults as i think he was a bit suprised coming off of the corner into the double (which was two rather upright fences with just under 1 strides length inbetween
crazy.gif
) so just had the one down but we were all sooo pleased with him as he was a such a superstar even with all the waiting around *rolls eyes* He picked his legs up very well for the others though!
smile.gif

Warming up:
OscaratPonyClubSJ-Ardingly180210034.jpg

OscaratPonyClubSJ-Ardingly180210035.jpg

this ones really nice, shame its blurry though:
frown.gif

OscaratPonyClubSJ-Ardingly180210036.jpg

and a video of the round
smile.gif

Hoping to have a flatwork lesson on saturday so will let you all know how that goes
smile.gif

Am starting on a new healthy regime for the summer so your choice of smoothie if you managed to finish this
grin.gif

P.S. Sorry about the awful quality, i had to use my phone as i forgot the camera!!
smirk.gif

MandyMoo

Visit site
definitley! when you wake up at ''ridiculous o'clock'', treck through wind and rain...its awful - but when they go well it definitely makes it all worth it
grin.gif
xxx