Psychology in equestrianism? Help!

Oaksflight

Visit site
Have to hand an essay in it for tomorrow, got 650 words to go. It's on psychology and relating it to equestrian sports. I've so far wrote about cognitive (fears, memory etc), behaviourism (with regards to training to respond to our aids), evolutionary (why we horse ride - adrenalin etc), humanistic psychology (methods of teaching), Social (aggression - abuse to horses, against competitors, altruism in horses, body language - natural horsemanship), developmental psychology (just explained what it is). Can anyone help? Any suggestions will be muchos appreciated! x

Oaksflight

Visit site
THANK YOU! Durkheim was no use, but lead me to remember about Darwinism another 300 words at least (I sense some waffling coming on)!

Stella

Visit site
You'll get more marks from a good conclusion, pulling together threads from each of the perspectives you have raised than for introducing anything else. and you are looking at 250 words for that!

Oh yes and Classical and Operant condition is very relevant, much more so than Darwin (I might give him a miss).

Good luck.