Puffa Cold boots - no more! Other recommendations?

MagicMelon

Visit site
Well after pestering the ONLY place online I found who stocked Puffa Heatbeaters (they claimed for ages the boots werent even on their site until finally they found them!). they called up Puffa and they stopped making the boots ages ago!!! So does anyone know of ANY shops etc. who still have some left?

If not, what where the other kind of boots which were really good? (I cant remember now) - I think they were blue in colour? Like Aerborn??

juliehannah58

Visit site
I bought those ones off ebay a few weeks ago and I'm well impressed with them! Complete bargain IMO! The only bother is you have to freeze the inserts, but they stay cold for about 30mins even in this weather
smile.gif

MagicMelon

Visit site
Oh, freezing could be a problem. They're for after the XC in eventing so cant really use frozen ones as they'd need to stay frozen all day which I cant do.

Any ones which soak in water???

KatB

Visit site
Yep its the Aerborne ones your thinking about that are blue. They're about £52 a pair, and need soaking for 40mins to go cold. Very similar to the puffa ones. Gelcels are really good and cheap too, only prob is you have to bandage them on, but work out as a cheaper alternative....
smile.gif