Pulborough times up!

molly7886

Visit site
I'll be very pleased to see you then Jules as I'm the dressage steward for your section! (please say hello if I'm looking flustered or vacant!!) Good luck

molly7886

Visit site
I was just watching your vid from Borde Hill (so I'd recognise you, or your pony at least!!) It'll be fine!
If I'm on crutches it means my attempt at the T class the day before didn't go well- at least you're brave enough to do a 'proper' class! Enjoy

jules89

Visit site
Lol! I'm sure you will be fine
smile.gif
I will try and remember to recognize you, but I am rubbish at remembering!

prudunce

Visit site
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh why didnt i make this my last 1????very envious im not doing it but good luck to you all and i look 4ward to the posts!!!
grin.gif

Jul

Visit site
Going to do Intro on Saturday - I've got lovely times but it's a looong way so will still be an early start. It's only the second Intro for this horse and the last one, well, could have gone better you could say! So I'm a bit nervous.

Going to walk course tomorrow as no way I'll be able to do it before or between on Saturday. Anyone else going to walk Friday?

Jules I take it you're on Sunday then? Good luck! And good luck for the T class Molly.

Eventer96

twitter.com
Ive got a D time of 10.12 Sj- 11.08 and xc- 11.45 so ok times but it is 1.45mins away and I need to walk the course before hand so will be there for 7.45/8.00 :L

Eventer96

twitter.com
forgot to add to the above post that it will be first BE event
grin.gif
grin.gif
can't wait
smile.gif
not sure I will be saying that as I go into the dressage lol
wink.gif

sallybush

Visit site
Quick question about times - I am number 159 in section D which starts at 8am - but my dressage time is midday.

Now I am not complaining - but just wondered why I am not running in order. I have entered on day tickets - is that likely to be the reason?

AutumnRose

Visit site
That doesn't normally make a difference, bit odd and i have just looked at the list and they've done it to a few people. Sometimes you ride out of order if you have more than one horse to ride....perhaps they've slotted you in in place of someone they've moved because they have several rides??

Not sure really but i'll swap if you like?!?!?!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Eventer96

twitter.com
AR might come and say hello but ive got a feeling you will be done before I even start! So you might get to see my horrid dressage test haha
wink.gif

Pebble101

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am about to email the organiser to see if it'll be unlocked at 6.30am on Saturday!!!! That's what time i'll be needing to get there
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too - a bit pee'd off that it's the second BE event in a row that I have had dressage before 9am. Such a pain when I have to work the day before - I asked for a later time too
frown.gif

AutumnRose

Visit site
I'm in the same boat, so can't go down and walk the night before. Will be at the yard 'til late getting ready and then back uber early. Might have to share B's stable rather than go home!!!

molly7886

Visit site
Yes I am in your section Amy. I'm several before you so hopefully I won't hinder your progress if I've splatted somewhere (although the xc is actually my fave bit if I can get there!!
smirk.gif
) Best of luck