Puppies!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
They are even more gorgeous now! Rather you than me I think I would end up having them all, i do like the light coloured one in the picture with the pink slide that one jumps out at me the most, but seriously they are all so lovely.

3Beasties

Visit site
They are even more gorgeous now! Rather you than me I think I would end up having them all, i do like the light coloured one in the picture with the pink slide that one jumps out at me the most, but seriously they are all so lovely.

The bottom one with pup on the right, or the one a bit higher up with pup on left?

QuobAsti

Visit site
Oh thank you for the update with all the pics, its put a nice smile on my face :)

They all look fabulous!

Trouble with choosing, keep them both, we did ;)

Clodagh

Visit site
So gorgeous. Does mum still like them? She looks happy enough. I love that there are no two the same, makes a litter of black labs look a bit dull!

3Beasties

Visit site
The gold girl (Right of slide, bottom picture) is the smallest and most proportioned at the moment and has caught my eye from the start.
The liver roan girl is full of beans though and is going to be full of character - but maybe a bit wilder than the gold. They're the two I'm stuck between at the moment although I would happily keep them all!

Lacey is still being a very good mum. Making my life easy really. She's still got loads of milk though so weaning isn't happening as quickly as I expected!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Picture 7, liver (?) and white roany, cos I think that’s going to be a very good looking dog and if it comes to choosing between dogs and they have similar characters, I’d go for the prettier one.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Get your mitts off Leo, thats the one I would have. FGS please tell me he/she is spoken for!! They are all totally adorable and I wouldnt be able to part with any of them, its the reason I have never succumbed to breeding a litter, I would never be able to sell anything that cute and squidgy ?) I have to say, Lacey looks fabulously well and content as a mother doesnt she x

twiggy2

Visit site
My last springer pup went to her new home this morning, I am feeling a little bereft (😁), but mum has had a bath and a bit of training since pup has gone and this one will be back for frequent visits as she belongs to the landlords sister in law.